It's Our Birthday!

On this day in 2019...

Mandalorian played a headline set at the Flapper. Voidlurker and King Corpse were also on the bill. I spoke to all three bands and made this little documentary of the evening, and Diaries of Doom was born!


It's still one of our most popular videos on the channel. Since then, we've had over 7,500 channel views, built up a slow but steady social media presence, and made a ton of new friends on the ride.

To all my fellow music lovers who've been a part of this in any way whatsoever... Thank you. A lot has come from this for me personally that I didn't and couldn't predict in any way, and for that I am grateful.

Ben, who's actually in the above video, officially joined DoD three months ago. We were hoping to be at Desertfest London celebrating the channel's anniversary over this weekend, but for obvious reasons, that's not on now. Maybe next year?

Here's to the next twelve months!

I only remember this date because it's my dad's birthday as well.

MN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Man in the Arena - a rebirth for The Sound of Origin

ARTICLE: Why I love Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

LIVE REVIEW: Bands, breakdowns & beers on Sunday at Rabidfest 2023